Re: [HTCondor-users] memory leak in condor_q?

-stream-results is mostly of historical interest. At one time condor_q grabbed the entire job ad for each job and held all of the ads until it could sort them and print them out.

-stream-results was added when that was the case and it did save quite a bit of memory back then.

Now condor_q only fetches job attributes of interest to the specific condor_q query, so the memory savings of -stream-results is virtually non unless you also use -long.

-tj