Re: [HTCondor-users] 8.0 scheduler crash

errno: 27 (File too large)

Suggests to me that it's the filesystem that doesn't like the size of the log file.
What filesystem are you using?

-tj

On 2/6/2014 9:35 PM, Rita wrote:
i am on a 64 bit OS. But, I am not sure what version of binary I am running. Would that matter?

I like to have a large log file to figure out whats going on with my jobs.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 9:05 PM, Daniel Forrest <dan.forrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Rita,

> around ~2 gigs
>
> MAX_SCHEDD_LOG is set to
> 10000000000
>
> Its large...

So it's hitting a 2GB limit.  Are you on a 32-bit OS?

I would change MAX_SCHEDD_LOG to 2000000000 (2GB) and then restart the
scheduler.  And if any of the other MAX_*_LOG values are larger than
2GB you should lower them also.

Is there some reason you want that large of a log file?

--
Dan