Re: [HTCondor-users] Reset Job ID Counter

My execution machine is also my central manager, I just restart the service and the counter goes back to 0

Thank you,
Dennis.

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Mostafa.B <bakhtvar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

When a job is submitted to condor, it is assigned an ID. The ID is used to manage the job while it is running in one of the cluster nodes.
After a while submitting jobs to the cluster the ID goes to very large numbers. Is there any command or trick  for resetting the counter once every while?
I know I can do it with reinstalling condor but hey that doesn't make sense!

Regards,

Mosy