Re: [HTCondor-users] accurate way to query the number of jobs globally

Thanks for your answer!

This command gives me back the complete list of jobs in the cluster,
which is undesirable in case of tens of millions of queued jobs - also
the list includes the non-running jobs, although I can help on it by
constraining the results.

But what I need is only the _number_ of the _running_ jobs.

Daniel