Re: [HTCondor-users] request_memory

Just a nit, but neither this thread or the wiki references :

MODIFY_REQUEST_EXPR_REQUESTMEMORY ..

Which is likely useful for the original request:

"I have a job with request_memory = 256 Megabytes but if I go over it will get held according to my SYSTEM_PERIODIC_HOLD policy. I would like to automatically triple the request_memory and then release the job. Is that possible to do?"

Cheers,
Tim