Re: [HTCondor-users] Monitoring condor nodes with hobbit

I suppose my end goal is to easily see when a node has an issue, but you are right, I do get emails when say sched crashes or something. with out any extra configuration I can use hobbit to see which hosts are on, and that will work for my needs.

Thanks,

Cody