[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Week 2014, Apr 28-30

Save the date!

HTCondor Week 2014, our annual HTCondor user conference, is
scheduled for April 28-April 30, 2014.  We will again host
HTCondor Week at the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery in
beautiful Madison, Wisconsin.

In a change from previous years, technical talks will begin on
Monday.  See the web site for current details.

At HTCondor Week, you can look forward to:

- Technical talks on usage and deployment from developers and
  your fellow users

- Talks and tutorials on new HTCondor features

- Talks on future plans for HTCondor

- Introductory tutorials on using and administrating HTCondor

- The opportunity to meet with HTCondor developers and other
  users

Information on registration and scheduling will be available
soon.

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2014

--
Alan De Smet                 Center for High Throughput Computing
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                       http://chtc.cs.wisc.edu