Re: [HTCondor-users] alternative to email

thanks for the responses.

How does one write a wrapper around mail(x) for condor? Is condor emitting "To:", "From:", "subject:" ?

Can anyone provide a simple example of it so I can try to build a solution around it?

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 3:49 PM, Rich Pieri <ratinox@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Zachary Miller wrote:
> We don't natively support that.  However, you could write your own "mail
> handler" that sends a jabber message, and then configure it using exactly the
> above mechanism.  Maybe someone already has?

The jabberd v2 XMPP server includes a SMTP to XMPP script called
email_alert.sh for just this kind of use.

--
Rich Pieri <ratinox@xxxxxxx>
MIT Laboratory for Nuclear Science