[HTCondor-users] Question regarding Condor run with excel macro.

I have come of testing files to run.
including
time.inp
input.inp
input.txt
input.plt
and simulator.exe
run.bat
test.xlsm
engine.xlsm

run.bat file including simulator <input.txt
input.txt file including input .inp .plt .out
and runing test.xlsm first,then load the engine.xlsm file from there.

below is my script,how can I load engine.xlsm to test.xlsm

How can I possibly setup job script to run from there?

thanks and much appreciated.

executable =C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\EXCEL.EXE

arguments = EXCEL.EXE test.xlsm

should_transfer_files = YES

transfer_input_files
=simulator.exe,input.plt,input.inp,CSTime.inp,engine.xlsm,test.xlsm,run.bat

when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT

output = input.out
log       =output.log

transfer_output_files=