Re: [HTCondor-users] condor (down) nodes status

You can see drained nodes with condor_status.

For nodes that are down, that is a more difficult question – I'd do it using an external means.

From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of SCHAER Frederic
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 1:14 PM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HTCondor-users] condor (down) nodes status

Hi,

I’m used to torque, in which there is a “pbsnodes –l” command that displays nodes that are down or drained.

Strangely, I don’t find how to see this information in condor : what would be the condor way of finding this information ?

I’m sure this can become hard when the pool is dynamic, but even then there must be traces of nodes which belonged to the pool “one day” or in the last X days ?

Thanks