Re: [HTCondor-users] FW: GAMS and Condor

On 6/30/2014 6:44 AM, Tkacheff CIV Jeffrey C wrote:
Hello fellow condor users,

Can anyone help us with the below thread? We are trying to run GAMS on our condor cluster, does anyone have both the GAMS and condor setup files that we could look it as an example.

Thx
jeff

Hi Jeff,

I know some folks that use GAMS with HTCondor heavily, and were involved with the following:

http://interfaces.gams-software.com/doku.php?id=the_gams_grid_computing_facility

I will put you in touch with each other in another email off-list...

regards,
Todd

--
Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx> University of Wisconsin-Madison
Center for High Throughput Computing   Department of Computer Sciences