Re: [HTCondor-users] Starter exited with status -1073740940

The other difference between 8.0 and 8.2 is that we switched to using a newer MSVC compiler (and runtime).

I can get you an MSI or ZIP file that is 8.2.1 built with the same version of MSVC and same runtime as 8.0 would you be willing to give that a try and let us know if it works any differently?

-tj