[HTCondor-users] Command to know list of pools

Hello,

Is there any command to know the list of pools associated with condor cluster. We have a condor cluster which accepts the condor job internally and externally through pools from some other clusters.Â

condor_status -any -pool remote_host

If I want to know , how many remote_host are connected to my condor cluster or pools , How do I know?Â

thanks

--
Dr. Harinder Singh Bawa

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Â Â ÂÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
[web][facebook][youtube][twitter]
California State University, Fresno Logo