Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_history problem

Daniel,

I have a theory: The ClusterId is an integer. When you quote only the
id, the shell is like "hey, that's cool, whatever" and passes it to
condor_history without the quotes. When you enclose the entire
constraint in quotes, the shell ends up passing quotes to
condor_history and so it looks for a string. The ClusterId is never a
string, though.

When I remove the quotes from around 80 and 79, I get the expected
behavior. So the moral here is that you should not quote integers and
floats, but that you should quote strings.

Thanks,
BC

--
Ben Cotton