Re: [HTCondor-users] ERROR "Ran out of system resources in auto allocation"; cannot use more than 16 cores on Windows?

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 8:48 PM, Ralph Finch <ralphmariafinch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bump. Is there a 16 core limit on Windows?

Doesn't look like it. I took my Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit) VM and
lied to HTCondor (8.0.5) about the number of cores and was able to
have it successfully report 17 slots.

You mentioned that you copied in your condor_config file. I wonder if
you haven something in there that would cause HTCondor to trip up. If
you use the default config file, does it work?

Thanks,
BC

--
Ben Cotton