Re: [HTCondor-users] Making a boolean classad expression from an integer compare

Hi Steve,

Where is this?  A config file?  Submit file?  Job classad?

My gut is:

ISSLF5 = OpSysMajorVer =?= 5

but it might differ slightly depending on the context (config files, submit files, and classads have three different syntax rules ;).

Brian