Re: [HTCondor-users] Building condor on Unix

I made a similar list. I'll update the wiki within the next few days.

...Tim

On 06/13/2014 01:19 PM, David Champion wrote:
I found that the build prerequisites list at
https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=BuildingHtcondorOnUnix
is incomplete.  I backed down and installed a bare-bones SL6 system,
enumerating dependencies closely.  Here's my list.  Could the wiki be
updated?

perl
gcc
gcc-c++
libicu-devel
boost-test
boost-devel
pcre-devel
keyutils-libs-devel
krb5-libs
openssl-devel
uuid-devel
uuid-c++-devel
libuuid-devel
libxml2-devel
pam-devel
zlib
libtool-ltdl-devel
libtool
glibc-static
byacc
libX11-devel
libcurl-devel
perl-Archive-Tar
expat-devel
python-devel
bison
flex
nss-devel

Also find attached a spec file for an rpm metapackage that will install
these depends.  It includes cmake28 and git from EPEL, in order to be
able to git clone HTCondor and build it.

Tim Theisen
Release Manager
HTCondor & Open Science Grid
Center for High Throughput Computing