Re: [HTCondor-users] security defaults

    condor_config_val  use security:host_based

will show you the value of the meta-knob that we set by default in the base condor_config. ( The "use SECURITY : HOST_BASED" statement is set at around line 44 of condor_config.)

   condor_config_val -dump ^allow_

will show you the values of all of the knobs whose names begin with ALLOW_

   condor_config_val -dump ^allow_ -verbose

Will also show you were in your config files the allow knobs were defined

-tj