[HTCondor-users] jobprio isn't global?

Hi,

First, I turned off the negotiator.

I've submitted 80 000 identical jobs from 10 schedd nodes with the
same user, 8000 jobs / schedd.

After, I turned on the negotiator.

I noticed, that during the negotiation, all of the jobs from a single
schedd will be dispatched first, then from the second one, etc,
sequentially.

Then, I tried to trick around a bit, and I assigned a randomized
JobPrio to every job (0-1000000) with the 'priority' submitfile
command. I experienced the same behaviour.

I can imagine two explanations:
- jobprio is local to a specific schedd, and doesn't have any effect
on the order of dispatching across different schedds.

- jobprio is ignored for some reason, maybe a global setting which
overwrites it...
The possible configuration settings which - in my opinion - can affect this:

##  When is this machine willing to start a job?
START = TRUE

## We don't want preemption ever to be used
PREEMPT = FALSE
SUSPEND = FALSE
KILL = FALSE
PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS = FALSE
NEGOTIATOR_CONSIDER_PREEMPTION = FALSE
RANK = 0

Any idea what can cause this, and how to circumvent the original problem?

Thanks,
Daniel