Re: [HTCondor-users] curl plugin - windows and crlf translation?

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 03:49:35PM +1000, Peter deVoil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've recently started using the curl plugin under windows for file
> transfer. It is translating LF->CRLFs for me. That's not a good idea
> for binary files. Are there any settings I could use to turn this off?

Hi Peter,

After looking into it a little, it is definitely a bug in the plugin (for the
Windows version of HTCondor) and we'll fix this for the next stable release.

Also, I don't see any simple workaround... the only real option if you need
this working immediately would be to create your own plugin, which is not
terribly difficult if you have a command line version of curl or wget
available.  Or, if you give me a couple days I can just send you a new version
of the curl_plugin.exe with the fixes in.

Cheers,
-zach