Re: [HTCondor-users] process and timing for creating output file

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 1:29 PM, Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So, Scott, the quick answer to your question below is the stdout/err file is
> indeed created by condor_submit UNLESS you disable file checking by
> condor_submit by doing either
>   1. -disable command line option to condor_submit, OR
>   2.  enter into condor_config SUBMIT_SKIP_FILECHECKS=true, OR
>   3.  enter into your job submit file skip_filechecks = true

Thanks.

Am I correct then that if I have used one of those options above the
file is created by the condor_shadow when the job enters the run
state? My testing shows that the file is not created when the job
immediately is put on hold nor when in the idle state, but it would be
helpful to have my theory confirmed.

Thanks again,

Scott