Re: [HTCondor-users] #4277 in 8.1.5 tomorrow?

I'll add a couple questions to Daniel's list, but without quite reaching 20 questions:

- can we expect the GPU features in the 8.1 series to show up in 8.2? (the ones that work anyhow)
- can we expect 8.2 to be released at / shortly after HTCondor week in late April?

--
Tom Downes
Associate Scientist and Data Center Manager