[HTCondor-users] Puppet modules for HTCondor

We are currently working on the second generation of our puppet setup
at FermiGrid.  Rather than just shove out a fully-formed condor_config
file as we've been doing, we are trying to do a more puppet-like approach.

Does anyone on the user list have a puppet module that you wouldn't be
embarrassed to share? I hve found the one at https://github.com/HEP-Puppet/htcondor.git
but that is it so far.

Thanks

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Scientific Computing Division, Scientific Computing Services Quad.
Grid and Cloud Services Dept., Associate Dept. Head for Cloud Computing