Re: [HTCondor-users] purpose of SHADOW_WORKLIFE option

There is no good reason for it to be anything other than forever.
I suspect that the value was set to be conservative when the feature of shadow re-use was first added. We will be changing the default for SHADOW_WORKLIFE to something more reasonable for the next development release.
-tj