[HTCondor-users] Modifications in machine classAds.

Hi,

We are trying to work with Host Identity protocol (HIP) together with Condor.

Based on association mechanism, HIP is used to avoid tight coupling of IP with the machines.

Without going into the details, I am wondering is it possible in a machine's classAd to modify MyAddress ?

Either of the following will be good for me

 - I want to set hostname rather than IP, MyAddress = "<wn1.my.ss:port>"
Or
-  I can set the IP by myself,  MyAddress = "<1.0.0.3:port>"

So that master will contact the machine using this information.

I will be happy to explain full details,If required.

Thanks

Regards..
Salman

Salman Toor, PhD