[HTCondor-users] SECMAN:2007:Failed to end classad message.

Hi Everyone,

My job submission node was working perfectly and submitting jobs in a quite long loop but suddenly it stopped and the condor_q command gave me the error:

-- Failed to fetch ads from: <xxx.xx.xxx.xxx:xxxx> : Mosy
SECMAN:2007:Failed to end classad message.

Since then I haven't been able to submit any other job, see the queue or even delete the jobs queued even though I restarted the Node and also the Cluster.
Do you have any suggestions for solving this issue?

Regards,

Mosy