Re: [HTCondor-users] parameters for submit file

I am having similar situation as you. In my daily work, I need to use condor script to submit several hundred jobs with one argument for the same executable, but each argument (input file) has different name. What I did is using a shell script to generate condor script dynamically, then submit the condor job within the shell script. I use $1 as input in the shell script, once a new input file comes, it will generate corresponding condor script.