Re: [HTCondor-users] Python bindings not available on Linux

Hi OC,

Do you have the "condor-python" package installed? On my Fedora 19 box I see:

$ rpm -ql condor-python
/usr/lib64/libpyclassad2.7_8_1_1.so
/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/classad.so
/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/htcondor.so

Cheers,
Lincoln