[HTCondor-users] Master availability

Hi, i am trying to duplicate the master in my Grid.Â

I have only windows machines and the next items: Master/Engine/Engine

Then i want to do that one of my engines will be a posible master in case of my first master shut down.Â

I configure my condor_config.local like that:

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/manuals/condor-V6_8_3-Manual/3_11High_Availability.html

But now, when i do a condor_status sometimes i can see the master1's slots and other times i see the posible master2's slots.

Moreover i can't run jobs, they always want in idle state.

In the example the condor_host and the negotiator_host are empty but i have that configuration:

CONDOR_HOST = $(FULL_HOSTNAME)
NEGOTIATOR_HOST=Â

Is that configuration correct?

Help me please...

Thank you so much, i hope your answerÂimpatiently.