Re: [HTCondor-users] load balancing?

Are your slots partitionables or statics?

If are partitionables, write this line: "rank = cpus" in your submit file and condor will execute the jobs in the machine withÂgreater number of empty resources.

Hello everybody!

I have a condor pool configuration with one central manager and two computing units.

When I have several jobs launched at the same time, condor sends all of them to a single computing unit instead of trying to spread the jobs on the 2.

Is it possible to ask condor to do kind of load balancing?

Many thanks.

David Laudy

GDF SUEZ Mail Disclaimer: http://www.gdfsuez.com/disclaimer/disclaimer-fr.html