[HTCondor-users] general snapshot image size of "standard universe"

Dear all,

I would like to know the general snapshot image size of a job which is submitted as a standard universe. A user submitted a standard universe job and I found that the image size of each job is roughly 1.1GB. It causes disk full when submitting 500 jobs. Before increasing the disk size, I would like to know optimization points.

Thank you.
Seo-Young

[rsyoung@ui02 111]$ ls -lh
total 1.1G
-rw-r--r-- 1 condor condor 1.1G 11ì  3 13:44 cluster79707.proc111.subproc0
[rsyoung@ui02 111]$

Seo-Young Noh, Ph.D.

Supercomputing Center
Korea Institute of