[HTCondor-users] ignore accounting groups

we have many applications which hard coded the accounting groups in
submit files. so it seems we can't remove some of them because they
are using C++ binaries to submit condor jobs.

so, we have have many users (really automated processes) which use

+AccountingGroup = "g_delta_delta"

I would like to ignore accounting groups altogether when doing
scheduling. I would like to only include the unix username. Some unix
users use different accounting groups and I don't want them to have a
better priority.