[HTCondor-users] condor_submit_dag with -schedd-address-file bug(?)

I'm not sure if this is a bug in condor_submit_dag, the documentation,
or my understanding, but submitting to a specific queue on a machine
doesn't seem to work as advertised.

With two queues on a scheduler, I pass the address file for Q2 to
condor_submit_dag, but the job ends up being submitted to Q1.

[cyclecloud@ip-10-140-170-199 ~]$ cat /mnt/condor_data/spool/1/.schedd_address
<10.140.170.199:54262>
$CondorVersion: 8.2.3 Sep 30 2014 BuildID: 274619 $
$CondorPlatform: x86_64_RedHat5 $
[cyclecloud@ip-10-140-170-199 ~]$ cat /mnt/condor_data/spool/2/.schedd_address
<10.140.170.199:34917>
$CondorVersion: 8.2.3 $
$CondorPlatform: x86_64_RedHat5 $
[cyclecloud@ip-10-140-170-199 ~]$ condor_submit_dag
-schedd-address-file /mnt/condor_data/spool/2/.schedd_address test.dag

File for submitting this DAG to Condor           : test.dag.condor.sub
Log of DAGMan debugging messages                 : test.dag.dagman.out
Log of Condor library output                     : test.dag.lib.out
Log of Condor library error messages             : test.dag.lib.err
Log of the life of condor_dagman itself          : test.dag.dagman.log

Submitting job(s).
1 job(s) submitted to cluster 7.
[cyclecloud@ip-10-140-170-199 ~]$ condor_q -global

-- Schedd: Q1@ip-10-140-170-199 : <10.140.170.199:54262>
 ID      OWNER            SUBMITTED     RUN_TIME ST PRI SIZE CMD
   7.0   cyclecloud     11/17 18:29   0+00:00:05 R  0   0.3  condor_dagman -f -
[cyclecloud@ip-10-140-170-199 ~]$

--
Ben Cotton
main: 888.292.5320