[HTCondor-users] Querying configuration values of remote daemon in python

Hello,

Is it possible to use Condor python module to retrieve configuration values of remote daemons? Specifically, I have a python script running on a submit machine that needs to retrieve Negotiator's config value that is running on a different machine. Currently, I just parse output of "condor_config_val -negotiator GROUP_NAMES", but I am wondering if there is a better way to do this (htcondor.param seems to work only for local config values).

Thanks,

Vlad