Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.2.4 Released

We have withdrawn the 8.2.4 RPMs, because they were causing issues for some users on update. We are currently preparing version 8.2.5 for release next Monday, December 1st. This release addresses the problem with the RPMs. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

...Tim