[HTCondor-users] Great Condor mention in cancer drug design use case

Hi all,
It has been far too long since I mailed condor-users, but I wanted to
share a great mention of HTCondor that was done by Novartis at an AWS
Summit in New York over the summer. We were able to use HTCondor as
the scheduling layer in each of the sub-pools in this 10,600 server
environment, and Novartis mentioned condor in the presentation itself!

The link to the youtube video is here:
http://bit.ly/1oe4m0c

If you want to vote, this use case was also recently chosen as a 2014
HPC Wire Reader's
Choice Award nomination for Best Use of HPC in Life Sciences and Best
Use of HPC in Cloud here (Question #1 and #8):
http://www.hpcwire.com/2014-hpcwire-readers-choice-awards/

All the best,
Jason
--