Re: [HTCondor-users] Job threads getting held.

On 10/3/2014 12:27 PM, Alexandre Leão wrote:
Hi all,

I’m having some troubles getting HTCondor to work.

When a user submits a job, some of the threads get held. This is
random... For example, in a job with 254 processes, 54 get held.

Has this happened to anyone? Could someone help me?

The central manager and the nodes are all Windows Server 2008 R3 (x64).

Bellow are the logs.

Thanks!!

What is the hold reason(s)? To see this, do "condor_q -hold". Also, could you post your submit file? That would help understand what is supposed to be happening.

regards,
Todd