Re: [HTCondor-users] Groups, priorities, system accounts?

Answering myself :

It looks like I was referring to old documentation. The newest
_HTCondor Manual_ related piece is this :

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.3/3_4User_Priorities.html#SECTION00447000000000000000

And says a lot about the changes :

  accounting_group = group_physics

As soon as I used something similar I got a reasonable result at the system :

[root@master condor]# condor_userprio -allusers -hierarchical
Last Priority Update: 10/3  22:09
Group                        Config     Use    Effective   Priority
Res   Total Usage  Time Since Requested
  User Name                   Quota   Surplus   Priority    Factor
In Use (wghted-hrs) Last Usage Resources
--------------------------- --------- ------- ------------ ---------
------ ------------ ---------- ----------
tolkien                          0.50 Regroup                  90.00
   0         1.33      <now>         38
  gandalf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                             48.41     90.00
   0         1.33      <now>
dysnep                           0.50 Regroup                9000.00
 128         4.98      <now>       1866
  dumbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                             5784.56   9000.00
 128         4.98      <now>
<none>                           0.00 yes                    1000.00
   0       234.65    0+00:01          0

10/03/14 22:11:45 Group <none> - BEGIN NEGOTIATION
10/03/14 22:11:45 subtree_usage at dysnep is 128
10/03/14 22:11:45 subtree_usage at tolkien is 0

Cheers,
Samir

--
Help to increase the world's CPU efficiency - BOINC

http://www.boincstats.com/signature/user_2330739_project-1.gif