Re: [HTCondor-users] A few questions about DAGMan

@Ashik: Many thanks for your reply. I hope if the HTCondor people read this, they will consider 1. and 2. as new features to DAGMan at some point. And 4. I will definitely try, I would not have found that on my own.

@Dimitri: SubDags, those scared me when I first saw them and they still do. I guess I'll stick with the dummy job for now;)

RF