Re: [HTCondor-users] Migrating Condor central manager?

The steps for replicating the master entails two full shut downs. The
first is to shut down the master and replicate it to the temporary
master. The second is to shut down the temporary master and copy any new
data to the master.

If the choice were mine then I wouldn't bother. Given the long-running
nature of Condor jobs, two shut downs in close proximity is more
disruptive than a single, longer shut down. I'd schedule a single
maintenance period and do everything necessary on the master in one go.

--
Rich Pieri <ratinox@xxxxxxx>
MIT Laboratory for Nuclear Science