[HTCondor-users] (no subject)

Hi,
I have a problem about the user's group.
We devided the users in different groups. And define an attribute in the submit file, Such as GROUP = cms. Then identify the user's group in the startd classAd. And it worked that the users in Group cms only can excute their jobs in the specific machine.
However, there is question that we can not find the solution how to forbid the users not in cms to excute jobs in the machine for cms.They may define their group as cms in the submit file to use the cms machine.

We don't want to use WRAPPER,but prefer to interceptor these users before matching,better before submitting.
Could you help me?
Thanks very much!

NAME:Jiang Xiaowei
MAIL:jiangxw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx