Re: [HTCondor-users] Windows batch file parameter with spaces

Hi Todd

When using

arguments = "$$(R_PATH)" $(Process)

I'm getting this error on submission:

Unexpected characters following double-quote.  Did you forget to escape the double-quote by repeating it?  Here is the quote and trailing characters: " 0
The full arguments you specified were: "$$(R_PATH)" 0

If using

arguments = \"$$(R_PATH)\" $(Process)

it submits, but the error file reports:

'C:\condor\var\execute\dir_5140\condor_exec.bat" "\"C:\Program\\"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Kind regards
Hannes