Re: [HTCondor-users] /var/lib/condor/spool usage

On 4/1/15 8:36 PM, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
> Of course the other interesting question is why this submit node ran
> just fine for a couple of years and this afternoon decided to write
> ~100GB of spool all of a sudden. I temporarily shut down all condor

IME, problems like this are typically user error like accidentally
mailing a 600MB CD image to 150 people at a site. You probably have a
submit node running amok. If you have any unallocated space then try
reconfiguring the master to put its logs on a different file system from
the spool. Or temporarily use a USB drive. Anything to let you collect
usable logs when the spool fills. Then restart the master and see what
you get.

--
Rich Pieri <ratinox@xxxxxxx>
MIT Laboratory for Nuclear Science