Re: [HTCondor-users] cgroups in RHEL 7

Hi Andrew,

I forget the details of how Garhan set this up locally.  However, I think you want the base cgroup to be the same cgroup that systemd automatically creates.  Should be something like:

BASE_CGROUP=/system.slice/condor.service

(look at /proc/`pidof condor_master`/cgroup to see where things are.)

It's also possible that newer versions of systemd are mounting the cgroup filesystem tree as read-only (but I think that's only the latest fedoras?).

Brian