Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor held jobs should retry/release after certain configured timeout automatically

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 8:19 PM, Ben Cotton <ben.cotton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 10:42 AM, Sridhar Thumma <deadman.den@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I restarted condor using condor_restart. This should refresh config values,
> right?

That's correct. You can see if the schedd has evaluated the periodic
expressions by examining the SchedLog. You should see something like:

Âhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/CB_xqdoXIAAszRQ.jpg

Attached wrong image?Â
> I submitted a grid job where AMI ID is not valid. If AMI ID is not valid,
> job will go into held state. In this case, it should retry for configured no
> of times. make sense?

Yes. Can you share the job classad (condor_q -l <job id>)?

Thanks,
BC

--
Ben Cotton