Re: [HTCondor-users] Some jobs from same cluster won't run

Matt,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Matt Mulqueen <mmulqueen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I found this page and verified that there is a memory requirement in the
> submit file. It is 'Requirements = (Memory > 512)'. I do not know how to
> keep HTCondor from adding this memory requirement to the job.

If you change your requirements line to

   (TARGET.Memory > 512)

does that fix the issue? Even better would be to specify

request_memory = 512

in your submit file. That will cause condor_submit to automatically
insert the correctly-defined requirement.

Thanks,
BC

--
Ben Cotton