Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor crashed due to security setting

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 09:47:07PM +0800, éææ wrote:
> Hi, I am using condor 8.2.7 on CentOS 6.6 x86_64. I find that all condor processes crashed because of my security setting:
> SEC_DEFAULT_NEGOTIATION = NEVER
> SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION = NEVER
> This is Sched process log:

It's possible there is a bug here.  What interests me is that your schedd is
attempt to do GSI authentication.  I'm guessing that you did not want to use
GSI, which if you are using the default settings implies that other methods
normally used, like 'FS', have failed for some reason.

I'd like to see more of your config and ScheddLog.  Would you please send an
email to condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx and attach your condor_config (and any local
condor_configs) and the entire ScheddLog?

Cheers,
-zach