Re: [HTCondor-users] Announcing the Open Science Grid User School 2015 !

Hi Todd,

Can you resend the email, with the following different subject?
"Applications due May 1 for Open Science Grid User School"

Thank you!
Lauren

Lauren Michael - Research Computing Facilitator,ÂUniversity of Wisconsin - Madison
www.tinyurl.com/LMichaelCalendar, Discovery 2264, (608)316-4430