[HTCondor-users] Affinity of interactive jobs for a particular node?

We have observed that htcondor appears to select a favored machine for interactive jobs. The result is that we'll have multiple interactive jobs assigned to a single machine, even as htcondor is matching non-interactive jobs in a more distributed manor. Is there anything which can be done to avoid clumping interactive jobs on a single node?

We're using HTcondor 8.0 branch, and have partitionable slots configured.

--
Nathan Smith
Research Systems Engineer