From: Benjamin LIPERE <benjamin.lipere123@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2015-08-06 22:10 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Hello - Newbie trying to install an hibrid cluster - Master Ubuntu 14.04, Nodes Windows 7
To: bbockelm@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Brian.

Nice to meet you ! Thanks for your help !
And sorry for the delay in answering but you say that you need more precisions, so I build you a summary.

That Include the condor_config.
I send these probably because I probably have trouble with them.
Also please keep in mind that the "condor_cred" command don't work on Windows; It say it need encryption, and crash.

Thanks you very much for your help !
Best Regards.
Benjamin.

Hi Benjamin,

Certainly! There are plenty here that can help out.

However, given the sparsity of your message, itâs not clear what you need help with.

Brian

> On Aug 3, 2015, at 12:11 PM, Benjamin LIPERE <benjamin.lipere123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello.
>
> Is there someone that can help me ??
> I probably have trouble with my config files and credential.
>
> Thanks by advance.
> Best Regards.
> Benjamin.
>
> The archives can be found at: